In the modern world when the need for maximum automation of the work process, conveniences such as the invoice automation process is the key to good professional results. The idea of this accounting tool is to speed up the document processing procedure, and respectively to facilitate the payment by counterparties.
For this purpose, it is necessary to scan the document, from which important data is extracted and classification is carried out. It is possible to work with both PDF invoices and paper media, as in both cases it is possible to arrive at validation and verification of the received data.
What is Invoice Automation Software?
Invoice automation process is a relatively new approach in modern company accounting. More and more managers prefer it and implement it in their business policy, because it gives excellent results, but most importantly, it optimizes the work process and leads to an improvement of the work cycle in accounting. This modern approach is distinguished by the following:
- minimizes the possibility of making mistakes during financial transactions, but also saves valuable time and increases employee productivity reciprocally;
- the benefits of using an invoice automation process for companies are numerous. The main one is the reduction of time for processing of invoices, which are normally created and sent manually. In this case, it is very likely that mistakes will be made, which subsequently cost money and unpleasant emotions for the company’s team and the manager;
- specially developed software for automatic processing of invoices can even assist in sending the documents to their recipient, and in addition, process the incoming payments;
- another plus is that it is possible to combine with other financial management systems, which leads to very good work productivity and market sustainability in the specific business niche.
Modern accounting has never been so easy and pleasant, and behind these conveniences are developments such as the SmartSoft invoice automation process. If you are looking for a comprehensive solution for your finance department and want to increase the productivity of your team, this software is the way to do it.
What are its advantages?
The benefits of invoice automation process are numerous. As we said earlier, the main thing is that through this system, time is saved, security is increased, and employees in the company will have more time to perform other effective activities. Other advantages are:
- the degree of accuracy increases, as the possibility of collecting important data expands significantly – optical information recognition and artificial intelligence help work with different types of documents, such as contracts, forms and invoices;
- SmartSoft Invoices gives a chance to start a completely new and optimized cycle of work with documents, and the results are excellent. More and more corporations are betting on this type of invoicing, which is gaining popularity over time and significantly displacing manual accounting;
- improved cash flow, convenient online payments and reduction of manual invoicing costs – invoice automation process is a good way to automate financial operations.
Save money and increase productivity with SmartSoft invoice automation process. Integrate the system to corporate structures and enjoy an accelerated data processing process, easy payments for your customers and increased security as well.
What the process involves?
Several main steps are observed during the invoice automation process. Document processing work involves entering data that provides information on the client’s company details, product details and pricing. The next step is the automatic generation of an invoice – here you can rely on customized settings that are tailored to the company’s activity and brand. Followed by the delivery of the created documents through online portals, e-mails or other means of communication in a digital environment. The remaining stages are processing and payment and regular reporting.
The capabilities of the software are many – automatic capture of PDF and paper invoices, document classification, integration with other corporate systems, possibility to expand settings and customization.